Have your brakes started squealing when you tap them? Are the brakes making a grinding noise or feeling when you are stopping? Over time, brakes will wear down and need to be replaced. Paskett Auto Care in Roy, UT provides complete brake repair, brake replacement, and more. Our experts want to keep our customers safe in their vehicles, and we take the time to make sure brake repair is done correctly.
Common Brake Problems
- Grinding, squealing, rattling, or squeaking brakes
- Brake pedal feels spongy
- Steering wheel shakes when braking
- Car pulsates or wobbles when driving
- Dashboard light indicating ABS or BRAKE
- Leaking brake fluid
- Longer stopping time
- Stuff or hard brakes
- Engine stalling or misfiring
- Vehicle pulling to one side when braking
Depending upon your vehicle’s make and model, you may be due for a brake replacement or possibly rotor replacement. Schedule a brake inspection, and our experts will examine the braking system and identify the root source behind the braking problem. Brake pads and shoes can last on average 20,000-65,000 miles. We recommend having your brakes examined every 10,000-12,000 miles to identify any potential problems with brake fluid, rotors, and brake pads.
Brake Repair & Service
A brake service includes;
- Brake light diagnosis
- Brake pad and shoe inspection and replacement if worn
- Brake rotor resurfacing or brake drum turning
- Rotor replacement if needed
- Brake fluid exchange or brake fluid flush
- Brake line leak repair
Stay safe on the roads with a quality braking system. Call Paskett Auto today to schedule your brake service, replacement, or general service needs, 801-728-3455!